International SAP Conference for Utilities 2022 offers a return to the in-person format, with live case study presentations and interactive sessions scheduled across each day of the conference.
All participants on the conference will have the opportunities for:
- Return to physical sponsor exhibition areas and social events, with the associated networking and interaction possibilities
- Participation on presentations focused on real-life and business-centric topics – exclusive SAP user led content available nowhere else
- Continuous community touch-points across the year
All plenary and track content available continually on demand for attendees post event.
Virtual attendees will be able to watch sessions live-streamed and engage with other event attendees online.
Agenda Topics for 2022:
- Preparing for a sustainable future
- Planning, executing and maximizing the move to SAP S/4HANA
- Successfully managing people, processes and workforces
- Flexible billing and improved customer services
- How to build, run, and manage electric vehicle charging networks
- Asset operations, maintenance and performance management
- Smart meter lifecycle management, compliance considerations and analytics
- Field service management and execution
- Utilities technologies including cloud, data management, advance analytics, reporting and more
Commondo is going to be the sponsor of the conference. Looking forward to see you in Munich.